Executive Leadership Council
We are responsible for the branding, digital strategy, social strategy, UX, design and build of the new presence for The Executive Leadership Council.
Architect San Francisco’s engagement included the scoping, identification, technical analysis and implementation of a third party platform for a new member area that includes e-commerce and member roster functionality, as well as the roll out of the new brand mark and collateral created for The ELC.
The ELC is a non-profit based in Washington D.C. that supports and drives for diversity in corporate America. Members must be CEO or maximum 2 levels below in Fortune 500 companies.
The website redesign had to serve a number of functions:
- Unveil the new ELC identity
- Distinguish the separate entities of the ELC – the Council, Foundation, and Institute
- Display ELC public and private events with ticket purchasing and registration capabilities
- Create a private member portal that facilitates interaction between ELC members old and new
- Provide an easy-to-use CMS to facilitate regular content updates
- Full integration with Google Analytics to monitor traffic
- Be fully responsive
Visit The ELC site