We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic videographer to join the motion team within Golin London, who are currently six strong and include animators, videographers and project managers. Agency experience is not a necessity, but a near vertical learning curve and a passion for digital media is.
We need someone with:
- Applied practical knowledge of DSLR shooting and ancillary kit.
- A keen eye for composition.
- An understanding of situations where specialised kit may be necessary – including sliders and stabilisation rigs.
- Ability to decipher a brief and carry the project from pre-production through to final delivery of the video.
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC.
- An understanding of film codes and conventions.
- A thirst to learn Adobe AfterEffects.
- An understanding of colour grading and audio editing.
- A good understanding of best practice for delivering digital video to the web.
- An eye for detail.
- An ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously.
Would be great if you have:
- Experience in animation and illustration.
- Good knowledge about the use of video on social media channels.
- An interest in design across multiple disciplines.
- Degree educated with a good academic record.
- Passionate about digital and video.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work well in a team-based environment as well as being self motivated.
- Quick to pick up new skills.
- Someone who enjoys a workflow which involves filming, editing and post production.
- Willing to take ownership of smaller projects from the initial kick-off meeting to final delivery.
- Able to learn to work within indicated budgets and timelines.
- In possession of an impressive portfolio of videography projects.
- Able show projects outside of your course of study to demonstrate your passion for videography.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to use Mac OSX & Office programs.
GOLIN is an awesome integrated communications agency that is part of the Interpublic Group, who also own FutureBrand, Frukt and Weber Shandwick. We work on consumer and internal web applications and platforms, as well as animation and film for a wide range of clients including Tesco and Unilever. We are based in the old Prudential building next to Chancery Lane Tube station. We have won Agency of the Year 10 times over the last 3 years. Being part of the IPG family gives great career progression for you and access to great benefits.
We will give you:
A competitive salary, plus:
- Twice a week fruit delivery
- Free Friday breakfast
- End of the week and pay-day drinks
- Regular staff socials
- Company pension contributions
- Other corporate benefits (health, dental, discounted gym membership etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bonus day off for your birthday