Digital Project Manager, San Francisco
The project manager role is integral to all that we do at Architect, and so we are looking for a dedicated ‘multi-tasker’ who can keep team members on track whilst also making sure our clients stay in-the-know on projects.
The work we do is varied and challenging for a range of clients in the consumer, B2B and healthcare space. You will be working on planning and managing a variety of digital projects, from beautiful data visualizations, to persona and UX research, to building data-driven websites and boundary-smashing, product-led software builds.
Why we’d love to meet you:
You are confident in producing the very best work, whilst having fun with the team. You are curious and collaborative and enjoy working on a variety of different projects.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with a team of front-end designers, developers and UX experts, to plan and scope out time plans and project estimates
- Utilize our task and resource management tools to keep the team on track and on task
- Work directly with clients to help shape ideas for their briefs and keep them informed on project progress
- Develop accurate budgets and timelines for sign off by your line manager
- Ensure budgets and timeline are kept on track during the course of delivery to ensure we meet all client and business objectives
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you’ll have:
- College degree with a strong academic record
- Previous agency or digital marketing experience
- Experience managing projects from start to finish within an agency setting
- Exceptional people skills – the ability to develop lasting client relationships, and work well collaboratively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- The ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, and remain calm under the pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The savviness to think creatively and problem solve spontaneously
- A passion for everything digital, with curiosity for and understanding of industry trends
Bonus points for experience with the following… Content Management Systems and platforms (e.g. WordPress), Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
What we offer:
Competitive salary, plus:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K and great healthcare benefits
- $75 monthly reimbursement for health & wellness activities (e.g. to be used for gym membership, art classes, massages, cooking classes etc.)
- Work from anywhere opportunities
- Increased maternity and paternity leave
- Bike store and showers
- Monday morning bagels and free daily breakfast bar
- Well-stocked drinks fridges and snack bar
- Regular staff socials and team lunches
- Office dogs allowed (and encouraged!)
Golin/Architect is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.